About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Tuesday, 30 November 2010

My Surprise tonight.

Well almost a shock, my friend Helen has secretly bought me a bear, well she very craftily bought 2 and was quizzing me which one i liked, and guess what tonight shes shown me, my one, its soooooooooo cute its Brown with a beautiful pink bow and a pink ribbon, as soon as i get it cant wait to put it on my blog, am in shock. A nice shock though lol.

2 comments:

  1. Awh Chrissey Thank you lol I had to be very crafty lol Honey is resting and ready for her journey to you tomorrow with your Vinweeda Chair look forward to seeing her on your blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see her and the chair, take care in case it slippy out xx

    ReplyDelete