About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Wet room is done!!

As some of my friends no, we have been up the wall here for over a week, having the bathroom made into a wetroom, and today i can announce its done!!! yay have a floor and a shower today, tomorrow still got builders in but they putting up the pretty bits, we have bi fold doors to go in and a new seat, cos hubby being disabled, he has MS, he can stand or sit if need be.

5 comments:

  1. Que preciosos trabajos tienes en el blog, son una verdadera maravilla, enhorabuena.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ascension look forward to your visits xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas Cabin Chrissey .. Its lovely to see it each year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks VM, for the whole of December i ll move it up to top, its going to have a different look this year, with MY THING lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to seeing a different look and your THING! I still can't guess what it is xx

    ReplyDelete