About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Thursday, 6 January 2011

Made some flower arrangements today to go in the Bridal Salon of my shop/

Am working hard on my Bridal project, want to get it finished, as for christmas my boys buoght me a 12th scale bungalow, i am doing that as a shabby chic beach side property, cant wait to start but need bridal shop out of the way.

2 comments:

  1. Looking so pretty Chrissey i love the flowers too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chrissey for following my blog. I am now visiting your blog and enjoy what I see. I shall immediately join the line of your followers to get your posts as soon as you send them. A warm hug,
    Drora

    ReplyDelete