About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Wow, hello and welcome to my new followers, its great to be followed!!! I have the most awful cold at mo so nothing to show you, am spraying and recovering some chairs was hoping to do bit more todya but not too well what with sneezing, sniffing and coughing!! Hopefull by weekend now.

4 comments:

  1. Chrissey you are not alone. Get well quickly and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Drora hope your well, there is a lot it about, Do feel little better in that my nose has stopped running, hate that stage. Speak soon happy miniing lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it just ;)
    Hope you feel better soon!!!

    Warm hugs, Jollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thankyou Jollie glad to say cold has gone, but its left me with a awful cough which i hope will go soon too regards xx

    ReplyDelete