About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Exciting last couple of days!!

Have had a lovely few days, my beautiful doll came from Mary yesterday and also i received my renovation house, the Glencroft by Greenleaf, have never had a plywood house before, am quite excited by it, love its nooks and crannies. Heres a pic for you, i have a MDF Bungalow to do first, my sons bought it for me for xmas, am doing it as a shabby chic beach house, so i wont be doing Glencroft until the warmer weather, i love painting outside in the garden.Also with the house came the original box it was in,Glencrfot, with still ots of things to make up for it but the main house is built thankfully!!


4 comments:

  1. oooooo love the glencroft :) i just found you...love the wartime house!!!! i've done a wartime shop, house and anderson shelter in the past and had to downsize :( now i'm looking for the perfect kit to house them all in one :) have you anymore pics of yours...pretty please :P love it!! :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hello Linda, i ll do some in the day time i had lots but my pc broke down and lost them all, i ll do some more for you, thnakyou i loved doing my wartime house, good luck with yours, mine is in Springwood Cottage from Dolls House Emporium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello:

    Thank you for entering my raffle.

    Your number is 13

    http://weelittlewest.blogspot.com

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya thankyou Kathy, fingers crossed lol.

    ReplyDelete