About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Sunday, 27 February 2011

I bought dolls house and minature scene mag

Morning all, thankyou to all my new followers, pop back again soon please. As i said in title i bought the mag yesterday, and in it is an article on the 1940's houses, with some lovely ideas to buy some items, which i have more or less already bought. Anyway i opened my house and decided the sofa needed some tarting down, as it was too clean and kind of modern looking. Now i had been on KT Minature site, and they have osme really lovely sofas, so that is where i got inspired. I added some covers and a cat, and today am going to make osme cushions. Heres pic so far hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. It looks much cosier and the cat agrees. :D Your vegies behind it are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Christine, puss loves it lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo nice :D a mag you say...o i will have to look out for it...we get them a couple of months after release over here...its sooooooooo not the same making dec issue xmas minis in feb lol :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete