About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

My new doll is here meet, Camille!!!

Some months ago i spoke to Mary of http://www.dollshousedolls.co.uk/ about if she could make me a doll for my french tower, i wanted her to sit on the bed and with lovely flowing nightie on. Also i wanted her to have brunette tossled hair, well after some months emailing to and fro she arrived today. I really, really love her she is beautiful, thought youd like to see her in her room, the bed clothes are still being worked on.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to meet Camille, she is indeed a lovely lady and beautiful dressed !!

    Groetjes Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Mieke and Jules, i love her, she so dainty. Mary is oging to put her on her blog too with my room behind her so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. @_@ She looks like a princess! =) Evidently, Mary did not disappoint you and your expectations. This is lovely. I wish I could see the finished bed clothes. I bet the room is going to look all royal and elite with all the exquisite stuff. You should ask for a male version of this doll. =) Wouldn’t it be romantic if this pretty princess has a prince charming? <3

    Chris Jeffery

    ReplyDelete