About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Thursday, 17 February 2011

New pics of my Wartime house, 'Springwood Cottage' aka Dolls House Emporium

I ve been asked to add some pics of wartime house, so today have done all new ones how the house looks now. Cant bleieve how much dust was in it either lol, motto is 'look inside regulary!!!!
Hope you enjoy them!!! these were requested by my friend Linda Larsen, who i promised i would do them today for her.

4 comments:

  1. :D thank you :D they are fabulous!!! omg!!! love that house!!! :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thankyou, cant wait til i see yours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wartime house looks fantastic! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cristina thankyou so much, and for having a look, glad you liked it i really enjoyed making my wartime house x

    ReplyDelete