About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Welcome

Would  like to say i have 35 followers now, thankyou all for following me, and a big welcome to my Blog, am actually enjoying doing the blog, and following most of yours, such fun and a good way to get ideas too.

Need a few more followers soon as i get to 50  i ll do a lucky dip first one out gets a mini prize from me, thanks guys, i am un UK its been such a long cold winter cant wait for Summer hence why i put my beach scene on yesterday as getting really fed up of wrapping up warm , take care and mini hugs to you all. Picture is our cat Wniston, he is a rescue cat weve had him 3 years now, he is so sweet.

2 comments: