About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Friday, 4 March 2011

40 Followers!!!

Wow 40 followers now thankyou all for stopping by. Well we are in March now and here in UK its still chilly, today was bright and sunny but still a nip in the air.

Last saturday it rained all day and i made a start on some bits ready to go in my beach house, heres a pic for you all of a shelving unit.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Chrissey!
    I think you have a great blog, so nice dollhouse!

    Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 40 followers!

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lena and Victoria thankyou both of you, i love your blogs too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It realy looks lovely, and congratulations to your 40 followers.

    Mini hugs Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  5. It realy looks lovely, and congratulations to your 40 followers.

    Mini hugs Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thankyou Mieke, i am taking the books out and recovering them in paler colours.

    ReplyDelete