About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Sunday, 20 March 2011

Back from day out at NEC Miniatura

Had a great day out yesterday am so tired today went to bed asap as we came in, left at 4.40 am in morning to go  pickup my good friends and arrived home at 9.30 pm. Met my lovely on lines friends on the forum i belong too, nice to put faces to names. Bought myself spme lovely bits lots of materials, and braids.And the best thing of all my Elf kitchen which i ve wanted for ages, heres a lin kto Elizabeths site, a really lovely lady http://www.elfminiatures.co.uk/, well worth a look he does world wide postings.
Heres ap ic of a lovely letter box for my Edwardian House, Upton Grange

No comments:

Post a Comment