About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Thursday, 24 March 2011

I have an Etsy Store!!

Got some excitng news, my frind Jane and i have been talking about setting up up an on line store for months now. Well today we took the plunge and opened up our Etsy Store , i have only managed to l ist 4 items but will be adding more over next few days, do take time to stop by our store please and have a look. Heres the link
http://www.etsy.com/shop/artisanminiatures  and a pic of one of our

 items.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your shop! I wish you the very best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooo fabulous!! mine is still empty lol...looks great and saved it to my favourites :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I wish you much success!!

    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thankyou, so glad you have had a look have added more but have now gone googles eyed!!1 it takes so long listing everything!!! hehe hope we do sell some bits.

    ReplyDelete