About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Tuesday, 15 March 2011

I have a winner.

Didnt realise hubby was awake, he has MS and been ill last few days, so he offered to do it for me save waiting for Dean to come in.........................drum roll......the winner is .......................Christine...... congratulations hun please get in touch i need your address well done and thanks everyone, please carry on following my adventures in blog land.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Christine! And Congratulations Chrissey on 50 followers :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 52 followers Chrissey! and to Christine :)

    Victoria ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Christine, but I don't remember entering? Is there another?

    Congratulations on your 52 followers as well, I know I always enjoy calling by and seeing what you are up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha its you hun, your the only christine, i have a christina, but it s defo you, so please let me have your addy and your items will be on the way, i love ocming to your blog too. Have you done your thatching yet cos i want to do that on my Glencroft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'll be in touch. No thatching yet, I am working at a snail's pace at the moment...well since I started actually!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't work out how to email!

    I am at permanentguest@gmail.com if you can get touch. Thank you.

    How exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, thank goodness was getting worried, i ll email you ow and get them on there way to you, it will be monday as going to NEC on saturday, and tomrrow am in and out all day xxx

    ReplyDelete