About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Saturday, 26 March 2011

Lovely Week Weatherwise!!

Its been a lovely week here in Kent, Uk, nice warm sunshine for 5 days, but today its gone chilly again, and bit of rain. Oh well, am making things to put on Etsy got some tables coming on soon. I went to my friend Jane's on Thursday for a get together after NEC and she gave me my pram i asked her to get for me, had forgottn all about it, so heres a pic. How could i forget it, have wanted one of these for ages, its a Heidi Ott one..

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely pram, and the babyboy is so sweet !

    Mini hugs Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Mieke, i ve had this baby for about 5 years i bought him at Kensington, and he has never been out of his box, he is so cute, his name is Joe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enhorabuena, es un cochecito precioso.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete