About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Monday, 14 March 2011

Nearly 50 followers, wow

Good morning all, not very nice here in Sunny Broadstairs, am by the sea, its very grey and overcast today been raining in the night too. Well i ve got 46 bloggers so will do free giveaway soon, have to think what  i can make lol. Thankyou all nearly there lol. Picture is of the nursery in my victorian house its messy cos the chifdren have been playing and Nursery Nurse is bathing baby.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on neally 50 followers Chrissey Love the nursery looks like the children have had some fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissey, before you know it there will be a lot more than 50. Your blog is great and interesting to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Chrissey!!! (for me you were one of my firts followers:))))Lovely scene I have to go through your blog to see more of your pictures but the nursery room is so nice and not so messy. I love the wallpaper band on the top. And don't worry you will arrive very soon to 50... Doei, Claude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enhorabuena por tus 50 seguidores.
    Una foto preciosa, incluso con el desorden jejeje
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou guys so much, nearly there got 47 followers now, have just put the giveaway on please feel free to look and wish you all lots of luck.

    ReplyDelete