About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

What lovely weather!

Was out tidying garden today, i only have a small garden and 2 borders back and front was so warm out there. Do hope this nice weather stays.

For those of you who are interested in modern dolls house my friend Penni has a lovely blog and also sells her stuff on Etsy, please fee free to browse anytime http://moderndollshouse.blogspot.com/, she does osme really nice modern stuff, this is one of her wire pics i bought for my shabby chic beach house.

1 comment:

  1. I love Penni's wire art, It will look lovely in your chic beach house xxx

    ReplyDelete