About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Thursday, 28 April 2011

Royal Wedding.

Am so excited its the Royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton tomrrow. MY friend Jane is ocming round at 9 with the croissants, then later i am doing lunch, with salmaon and cuecuber sarnies, cheese and tomato sandwiches, followed by loads of cakes, fruit cake, battenburg cake, small fancies gosh wont be able to move esp as its all washed donw with lovely bottle of Champers.Not cooking tomrrow night lol.

Heres a pic of my version of a Street Part for the Royal Wedding.

2 comments:

  1. again...thank you so much so loevely mothers's day swap items wihth you give me.

    Hugas to you, Chrissey :))

    - jaana-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaana your more than welcome, i just saw the trays you made they are fabulous i love making trays hehe xx

    ReplyDelete