About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Dalesdreams multi swap for mothers day usa

Thought it was about time i showed you my items i received. Dalesdreams has arranged a mulitiswap for Mothers Day 6th May in USA, and i participated it was so exciting. I  Dale put the names together and partnered me up with Jaana, so i made osmething for her, which is on her blog. I in turn was chosen for a lovely lady called Fabiloa from Italy to make me osmething she asked me what coluors i like and iwrote back and said am into blue and white at mo. She sent me a fantastic parcel which i received the other day. Here are all my bits i got in the parcel, thankyou so much Faby they are all beautiful and i will treasure them, some will go in my beach house.

6 comments:

  1. oops mothers day in the usa is the 9th!!!! my mistake xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea, Chrissey, we have just done our 1st one with Marie but we did not open yet our packages and boxes because I was in late for sending it and now we need to do pictures but I have already ideas for the next one... But you have received a lot of things from Fabiola as well, nice to have friends around!!! (via blog) LOL, doei, Claude

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that the swap has arrived and you liked it.
    Kisses Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou Gaby i love all of it lol you made lots of stuff for me, so big thankyou Faby xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in my swap and giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. and thankyou so much for organising it for us it was great fun Dale xx

    ReplyDelete