About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Monday, 4 July 2011

My Wizards roombox

Good morning all, i havent been on here or showed anything in awhile. My hubby is very well at mo,fingers crossed, we go away for a short break next week just a 5 nighter to Cornwall, UK, The Lizard area, he does scuba diving and its one of the best places in UK.

I have also started work on my Wizards roombox that i got off ebay for a baregain 10.00 gbp. Hope your all well and enjoying this lovely weather. Yay Summers here again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissey,

    The room box is looking great. I love the curvy steps from the door. I hope you enjoy your time in Cornwall, it's one of the places I want to visit if I ever make it to the northern hemisphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alennka thankyou glad you like the roombox, i did some more in there last night must put newp ics on.I found a pic for the window, a scene, and also i now have a floating broom. We looking forward to Cornwall hope weather is nice, even sunny will do.

    ReplyDelete