About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Saturday, 8 October 2011

Been away too long!!

OMG its now coming up to Autumn in UK, have been busy over the summer with family and projects sorry ive been away for so long, am back now, time to catch up with what youve all been up too.

Had a lovely surprise yesterday, my son works on old cars and they rent some buildings on a farm. Well the lady was sorting out the sheds and she said to Ross if theres anything you want your welcome to it, well he went in there and saw the most marveloous dolls house, he gave it to his partner who took an instant dislike to it, and phoned me and asked if id like it!!! Of ocurse i do!!! Its a proper haunted house by the look of it. Have spent today cleaning it, and its come up well, now to do lots of stareing.

6 comments:

  1. How lucky! I love your Haunted House :)
    Can't wait to see what you do to the inside.

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love love love love love it!!!!!!! :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It a fantastic house. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww how lovely of you all, am still stareing lol am sure ideas will flow. Hope your all ok lovely to be back xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,lucky you !!!!
    What a fantastic house.

    Hugs Mieke xxx

    ReplyDelete