About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Saturday, 15 October 2011

My Pumpkins

I ve been wanting to make some pumpkins of ages, well today i decieded to go for it, here they are, ive put them in my allotment garden but they will going in my Witchy house. Hope your all having a lovely Saturday weather has been lovely last few days, hope it lasts we having a proper Indian Summer in uk.

8 comments:

  1. Si son perfectas tus calabazas!
    ha pasado tiempo desde que deseabas hacerlas, debiste hacerlo antes.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou both very much , bought osme more fimo today some friends want a few each xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. precioso huerto y mejor cosecha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pumpkins. I love your garden allotment.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou all glad you liked them, hope your all well xx

    ReplyDelete