About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Thursday, 24 November 2011

Cynthias b and b!!

Another project i have on the go is the house that was a Victorian house, i was getting bit stalw with it, it had been done about 6 years ago. Anyway one of my dear friends Debra said why not turn it into something else, well i thought a b and b, which is what i am doing.

Am doing the main bedroom at mo, i have printed off the wallpaper which i think is really pretty. Then decided to turn the space behind the stairs into a en suite shower, and to also make a fitted Ward robe in shabby chic stle. Cos the lady of the house loves French Shabby chic and has a few antiques around the house.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I think we need way more pics, Chrissey. :)

    Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i will do some, still sorting the house out, but will post some soon promise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea cant wait to watch this :)
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete