About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Friday, 4 November 2011

Hob's Hall

Now that my Wizards room is finished apart from finding the perfect Wizard. I ve been doing some work in my Witchy house that was saved from being on the bonfire by my lovely son Ross. Have taken out all windows the man who made is making me a new set so took them out and they have been posted to him.
Meanwhile i ve been working in the bedroom it is now a lovely shade of purple in stead of the red. Also last night i crackle glazed the bed and the bedside tables and added pumpkin handles made from fimo. Next week bed is going to my friend Jane who will dress it for me in purples.

No comments:

Post a Comment