About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Sunday, 13 November 2011

Professor Gwynion!!!

Evening all, how are you, its getting chilly here in UK, not freezing yet just bit chilly. Hope its nice where any of you are.
Wel l i posted that i had finished my Wizards Room Box some weeks back. On Thursday had a lovely day at my friends house and we were sorting though some boxes in her Cabins in her garden, and she gave me a doll, to use as my Wizard. So yesterday i dressed him thought youd love to see, so pleased with myself cos i dont sew usually.

5 comments:

  1. He is wonderful. You have dressed him fantastic i love.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks Great! I think he looks right at home ;)

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww bless you both thankyou i did my best, as i say i hate sewing lol give me glue any day hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I like the details. The wizard is dressed perfectly.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete