About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Thursday, 29 December 2011

Christmas is over now on to new year.

Had a lovely family christmas with lots of to ing and fro ing, mainly us travelling somewhere or other!!! Have had more than enough to eat too, lost 2 and half stone this year think ive put half a stone back on now!!! Back to healthy eating soon, i promise.
Now Santa bought me a new project, Jenny Wrens Kit by Doll House Emporium, i love it, its still not built but am working on it in my head. Happy New Year everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Has sido muy buena y Santa te premia con esa hermosa casa!
    Feliz 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoooo whats it to be!!! :D Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new project is wonderful.
    Happy new year!!
    Kiss Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Chrissey, looking forward to seeing what you do with this one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que preciosa casita, seguro que vas a disfrutar mucho con ella.
    Feliz Año Nuevo, espero que se cumplan todos tus sueños!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to see what you do with your lovely house. Wishing you all the very best for 2012.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone thankyou so much, Hope you all had a Happy New Years Eve, we did went to london to stay with my brother and his family, got back last night xx

    ReplyDelete