About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

My Christmas cupboard.

Hi me again, someone asked about xmas china and i said i have a cabinet with it in, so here it is to show you all. One of my sons bought it for me few years ago its made by Olde Bell Pottieries A Womans Touch, i love it. It resides in my wartime home as its kind of old fashioned.

6 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous. It looks wonderful in the cabinet.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas china!

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas set is very nice.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Maria, Vicky and Faby. i love it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The set is very lovely.

    Merry Christmas!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete