About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Thursday, 12 January 2012

Front of my new shop is done!!

Hiya have rubbed down the front glued all the parts on painted the front now, the colour is a Laura Ashley one, in Pale Amethyst i love it hope you do too.   It was my birthday the other day and a very kind friend has made me a sign for my shop. In the window are some other gifts from another mini friend, i love minis, wish my family bought me minis lol

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!
    The front of the new shop is amzing.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    Lovely colour! You are right, the best gifts are miniatures.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou all for your lovely comments, and yes i had a lovely birthday, still having it actually lol

    Hi Simkin Enid i got them from Hobbycraft they are lovely they are glitter stick ons, on a sheet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnaks Dale, getting there hun xx

    ReplyDelete