About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Saturday, 28 January 2012

My little Shabby Chic Antiques Shop

Been working on the inside of my new shop that hubby bought me for crimbo. I am doing it in shabby chic style and will be an antiques/object art shop with a few gifts thrown in. Heres a little corner in there so far, still lots to do, and paint!!! most of the furniture and frames started out dark wood. I am transforming them.

3 comments:

  1. Looks promising. Will follow your progress with pleasure.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The furniture and frames look wonderful. Cant wait to see more of this shop.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete