About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Monday, 2 January 2012

New Project is put together today

We ve been busy over christmas with family, and then for New Years Eve we went to london to stay with my family, had a great night. Now back to business. Ive been losing weight this year with Weightwatchers still got some to lose but am getting there. Hence new pic of me!!!!

Also we put my new project together today, its going to be an French Antique Shop, have i any french followers i need a name please, it will be all shabby chic inside with bits and bobs of pink in places. Outside will br purple and gold, and am also planning on doing a stucco finish to the walls with maybe a false window with shutters because i love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment