About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Monday, 20 February 2012

Elf Kitchen

Well its been a lovely few days here in Kent,UK, sun has been out still a chill in the air but not frezing cold, Did some garden tidying today. Have also started on my Elf Kitchen over weekend i bought a kit about a year ago and have now got to the kitchen in Beach House so need to  crack on iwth it, Made the 3 basic units, now realise iwant to a upright oven housine unit so will have to order that or get it at Kensington in May.
Anyway heres ap ic of an emptyish kitchen the window will be all white with a view to the beach or cliffs. And also will be over to the left above the sink.

4 comments:

  1. It's going to look fantastic!! I really like the washing machine...will have to keep my eyes peeled for one of those. I made a dishwasher from a kit and it turned out great but maybe I could 'customise' it to be a washing machine instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got the washing machine from elf Minatures too, it really works, well makes the sounds and the buttons light up of a real machine lol the fridge is oging in the next space along. When i buy it that is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espero que consigas todo lo que quieres para esa fntastica cocina.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou Ascension, its hard going but i ll get there still working on it at mo.

    ReplyDelete