About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

French Shabby Chic Cabinet

Have been working on a cabinet for my shop last few days, its finished now, just dressing it. Thought id show you all. Its very cold over here in UK snow is expected in next few days, weatherman says, mmmm we 'll see. keep warm where ever you are.

9 comments:

  1. I Love what you had done to the cabinet Chrissey.

    Stay warm :)

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Victoria, ive changed the picture because i actually dressed it tonight all glued in place now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cabinet is wonderful. I love it.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou Maria have been working on the shop too new pictures soon i promise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How romantic and lovely! This is a kind of shop I like to buy from.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es absolutamente precioso, quedara genial en tu tienda.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou so much all, Drora your welcome to buy anytime from my shop haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely Magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.
    Trish McEvoy Correct and Brighten Pen #1

    ReplyDelete