About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Sunday, 26 February 2012

New Ebay Venture

Hi all well its been a lovely few days here in Kent, Uk, i live on the south coast and its been quite mild, got bored of doing the Elf kitchen so in between sanding and gluing and waiting been workong on a French Mobe Chest, i did it in a shabby chic style, have put it on Ebay tonight to see how it goes wish me luck please, as its an area that intersts me am working on another item, a chest of drawers pics soon. Happy creating everyone xx

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, I hope it goes well for you. It is certainly pretty enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Chrissey!

    I love the chest, you have worked your magic :)

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou Victoria for popping by xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovley! HOpe it goes well for you :)

    ReplyDelete