About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Kensington was fab!!!

Reporting back from Kensington Dollshouse Festival, had a most lovely trip on Sunday to the show, met osme lovely people that i know and some new ones, was a really relaxing day out, coach was great fun.
Spent loads, bought a new 12th scale shop kit!!!! bad girl hehehe heres one of my purchases will show you one a day or a few a day lol, first one is a pretty doll that will live in my toll House i am refurbishing it to be a Gothic Tower, think Dark Shadows have got inspired to try something new.

2 comments:

  1. Me alegro de que hayas disfrutado de la feria.
    Has hecho una fantastica compra, esa muñequita es preciosa.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Ascension, i thought so too it was a lovely show xxx

      Delete