About Me

My photo
Hi all welcome to my blog, i love my dolls houses and 12th scale of all kind.I love trying to make my own stuff, dont like sewing much prefer gluing. Will have a go at anything.

Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Well well well

After a long break from blogging am back!!!, Am so sorry for delay, where do i start a lots gone on in my life since June 2012 date of my last post, we moved in August 2012, then we lost our beloved cat Winston, he had a bad heart and had a heart attack whilst out and about.

We got another cat Fifi, she was lovely very friendly but shes gone mssing since April this year. We have recently got a kitten Louie he is 3 months old this week, I ve been mini ing when i can but only recently been doing much more, well nice to be back, not sure how i will putp ics on cos camera and pc not working together, so have to use mobile will see if i can do some pics for you all. This is my Cupcake Shop, see i have been busy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Chrissey,
    Welcome back. The cupcake shop is just lovely.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete